Saturday, July 11, 2020

Scuba Diving Refresher and a New Dive Buddy

Scuba Diving was still on my brain so for a couple of weeks so it was time to take action. 

First, I needed someone to dive with so I needed to recruit a new dive buddy.  My wife is a nose breather and nose breathing and SCUBA aren't a good fit. So I spoke to my two kids that are still living at home.  Christian was a no go but Zach was all in.  Step one complete.

The next step was to find a place to take a refresher class for me and to get Zach open water certified.   One cool thing about Oklahoma City is that there are several excellent dive shops in the metro area.  If you ever wonder about Scuba Diving then don't hesitate to stop in and check out how easy it is to take a class and get certified.  Just like that we were enrolled in a class and over the next two weekends I completed my refresher course and Zach was a newly certified PADI OW Diver.



No comments:

Post a Comment